Biltwell 1" Ape Hanger Handlebars - Black
- Ships within 1 Business Day
Go for the Apes without looking totally outrageous! Biltwell's 12" Ape Hanger Handlebars are a really nice choice if you're going for height as well as clean lines and sleek style. They look great on any chopper style build or Big Twin that is ready for a handlebar lift. They also feature thirty-five degrees of back sweep so your wrists will remain comfortable even on long rides. They are not recommended for shorter riders.
If you're still using stock length cables you will most likely need to upgrade to longer ones for these bars to work on your bike. Select the Dimpled version for most Stock OEM replacements or the Undimpled (Smooth) version for smooth for aftermarket hand controls/custom applications. Available in either the Chrome or Black finish.
- 1" o.d. x 0.120” wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing
- All bends are created with internal mandrels on a CNC bender to reduce flat spots in the bends
- All welded joints are precision mitered and TIG welded
- Available either undimpled for aftermarket hand controls/custom applications or dimpled for stock OEM switches and levers