Kraus Kickback Isolated Handlebar Risers
- Typically Ships within 2-4 Weeks
Increase rider comfort and control with the Kraus Motor Co. Kickback Isolated Riser. The Kickback moves the bars 1.5" towards the rider.
Our Kickback Isolated Riser utilizes the exact same technology as our Isolated Riser, the only difference is that the Kickback offers a one-piece kickback center section that pulls the handlebar back 1.5" toward the rider. Like the Isolated Riser, the legs are solid-mounted to the top triple tree with our supplied billet bushings and the rubber isolators have been relocated inside our billet midsection just below the bar clamp. The result is increased rider comfort and superior performance due to the more rigid, responsive setup. The proprietary use of these rubber isolators also reduces handlebar vibration and play due to less leverage being placed on the bushings.
Handlebar clamping area is 1⅛" for MX style bars or 1" for traditional OEM Harley and aftermarket bars.
IMPORTANT: the 5" version is not compatible with the Kraus Raptor or T-Rex Pullback Plates
- Our hard-mounted risers create a super solid bar feel
- Moving the bushings up dramatically decreases vibration
- Bushing life is increased and require less maintenance
- Our riser is 3.5" on center for standard OEM Harley fitment
- Ships with 1 solid, billet riser bushing set
- Bottom bar clamp has an opening to accommodate hidden wiring
- Choose between a 1⅛ moto bar or traditional 1" bar. We offer a bar clamp for both
- Height is measured from the bottom of the riser to the middle of the bar clamp