ThunderMax ECM with Integral Auto Tune System for 2021-2023 Harley Touring
If you've added some exhaust or an air cleaner then you'll want to upgrade your Fuel Management with a Tuner.
Fits: 2021-2023 Harley Touring models
- ThunderMax ECM with Auto-Tune module mounts conveniently in place of the factory ECM and plugs into the existing harness
- Utilizes wide-band O 2 sensors and works as a closed-loop control system to continuously self-adjust and properly tune the motorcycle’s air/ fuel ratio for all riding conditions
- Easy installation: replace the factory ECM, install new O 2 sensors and harness, load the correct map for your bike, and ride
- Includes ThunderMax ECM with Auto-Tune Module, plug-in harness and two wide-band sensors, TMax software and communication USB cable, Quick-Start Easy Install and Comprehensive User’s Manual, technical support and free software and updates
- Hundreds of maps available to download for your bike (based on model, engine size, exhaust system air cleaner, pistons, cams, etc.) – load the map of your choice and the integral auto-tune will do the rest
- Improves throttle response, exhaust sound and driveability
- Does not require dyno tuning
- Rider can adjust idle speed, rev limit and speedometer calibration
- Adjustable front and rear cylinder AFR maps, ignition timing (spark) maps, and startup maps
- Works with all popular exhaust systems and is compatible with high-performance camshafts
- Supports turbo, nitrous and supercharger applications
- Software program allows live monitoring, recording and examination of diagnostic codes and datalogs including number of starts, engine temperature and rpm operation
- New maps, software, firmware updates, map analysis and tech support available online at no charge
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Because of possible clearance issues, some aftermarket exhaust systems may require modifications or relocation of their O2 sensor port bungs.
*DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES