S&S T 143" Long Block Engine for 1999-2006 Harley - Black Edition
- Special Order - Contact Us - Pickup Only
The S&S T143 Long Block engine is the largest S&S engine that will fit in a stock Harley- Davidson® chassis. At double the HP of a stock motor the power of the T143 requires technical expertise for the installation and tuning along with an experienced rider. This is an ultra performance/race engine. Longevity, engine noise, vibration and throttle sensitivity have all been compromised to reach this level of performance while fitting in a stock chassis and as such is not suitable for every situation. It is the purchaser's responsibility to consider the suitability for their application. Engine noise and damage from abuse is not covered under warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Fits in stock chassis – no cutting or frame modifications
- S&S B3 cylinder heads CNC machined with 2 bolt exhaust flanges
- 3 Piece Flywheels
- S&S TC3 cam plate and oil pump
- S&S 635 Easy Start Gear Drive Cams
- S&S 1.725:1 rocker arms for .674" total lift.
- S&S Premium High Performance Tappets* Gloss black rocker covers, gear cover, tappet blocks and pushrod tubes
- 1 year warranty
- Made in USA
- 143 cubic inches
- 10.47:1 compression
*T series engines are not compatible with HD Softail models*