Rockford Fosgate Dual 10" Saddlebag Subwoofer Kit for 2014-Up Harley Touring*
- Ships within 5-6 Weeks
Next level performance with Rockford Fosgate's 800 Watt Dual 10" subwoofer system, purpose-built for 2014+ Harley-Davidson touring models.
lug-and-Play Design: Designed to work right out of the box. The included wiring and cutting template make for easy installation, all to ensure less time in the garage and more time out riding.
Full Throttle Bass Output: Finally, bass for your bike. The dual 10” subwoofers and enclosures were purpose built for the motorcycle environment and deliver that on-road audio experience you’ve been waiting for, even at freeway speeds.
Flexible Bass System: Sound when you want it, space when you need it. This patent pending design allows you to remove one or both subwoofers easily with no tools. So, if you need your bags for a long ride, this flexible system allows for just that.
Rockford Motorcycle Ecosystem: Everything was purpose-built to seamlessly work with your existing Rockford Fosgate Harley-Davidson system. With a few simple connections this dual bass system integrates flawlessly.
Fits: 2014-2023 Harley Electra Glide®, Road Glide®, Street Glide® Model
- Plug and Play design for easy installation
- Play all day, easy to integrate, and keep music playing for extended lengths of time
- Designed for use with 2014+ Factory Harley-Davidson® Hardshell Bags
- Purpose built for select 2014+ Harley-Davidson® Street Glide® and 2015+ Road Glide®
- M5-800X4: 800-watt 4-channel IPX6 Element Ready™ dedicated subwoofer amplifier
- Enclosure pre-loaded with 10" Element Ready™ M1D2-10B (no RGB Color Optix™)
- No fasteners needed to keep enclosures in place
- Subwoofer kit includes grille sealing plug if enclosures need to be removed for touring
- Sub Enclosure creates dual air space to keep 6x9" saddlebag speakers separate from 10" subwoofers
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors make wiring connections simple and error proof
- Quality & Performance tested using proprietary RATS (Rockford Automated Testing System)
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible loudspeakers
- IPX6 Rated
- 2-Year Warranty