Memphis Shades Batwing Fairing Trigger Lock Mounting Kit for 1999-2017 Harley Road King - Black
- Ships within 1 Business Day
The revolutionary Trigger-Lock mounting hardware features an innovative system that allows you to quickly and easily remove your windshields without the use of any tools. Each kit is model specific and custom-fit to each style of bike for a truly no-hassle installation. Memphis Shades covers all the bases with their mounting kit in black.
Fits: 1999-2017 FLHR/FLHRI/FLHRCI/FLHRSI
- Angle Adjustable
- Model specific no-hassle installation, then on-off without tools.
- A pair of glass-filled nylon latches lock it down until the spring loaded "Trigger-Locks" are intentionally disengaged.
- Guaranteed never to rust or tarnish. Made exclusively of electrocoated aluminum and stainless steel, with stainless steel fasteners.
- Anchoring hardware is the same for all windshields and fairings for each bike.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Made in Memphis!
Trigger-Lock Mount Kits vs Plates Only Kits: Trigger-Lock Mounting Kits consist of anchoring hardware (the part that stays on the bike), and mounting plates (the part that connects the fairing or windshield to the bike). “Plates Only” kits can be use when you already have Memphis Shades Trigger-Lock anchoring hardware on your bike. For example, if you already run, say, a Gauntlet fairing, you could mount a windshield or another fairing using “Plates Only”.