Feuling Vented Dipstick for 2007-2016 Harley Touring - Black
- Ships Within 1 Business Day
Vent excessive pressure from the oil tank through a breather system designed by Feuling for 2007-2016 Harley Touring models. Black finish.
Fits: 2007-2016 Harley Electra Glide, Road King, Road Glide, Street Glide and H-D Trike Models
- Screws into the factory oil fill spout as a stock replacement part
- These breathing dipsticks remove unwanted build-up of blow by, which is found in engines with excessive leakdown through the rings/cylinders (a common issue with large displacement big bore engines)
- Feuling test results show a decrease in engine oil sump levels, more freely/smoother revving engine, increased MPG and decreased blow-by
- Dipsticks vent excessive pressure from the oil tank through a breather system consisting of a filter element and umbrella valve
- Choose from two venting style options when installing the dipstick
- Option 1 is to use the 1/8" NPT breather vent fitting with internal porous filter element (this option gives a clean look; however it can produce an oil misting/residue out of the element on engines with excessive leakdown/blow by)
- Option 2 is to use a quick-disconnect coupler fitting with rubber hose and filter element (this option will run any excessive oil misting/residue through the line and into the filter element, but does requires disconnecting the fitting in order to check the oil)
- For Option 2, Feuling recommends routing the line up the frame rail, up under the seat/abs area then back down along the right side frame rail and the filter element can fit cleanly between the engine/trans matting area on the inside of the lower right frame rail
- There are two ways to read the oil level with this dipstick, with the bike on the jiffy stand (FHS) or the bike upright and level (FHU)
- If reading the dipstick with the bike on the jiffy stand you will take your reading from the dimples labeled FHS (Full Hot Stand)
- When reading the dipstick with the bike upright and level you will take the reading from the dimples labeled FHU (Full Hot Upright)
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: This dipstick does get hot; use a glove when checking oil level.
NOTE: Feuling highly recommends staying off the rev limiter to help maintain ring seal and minimize blow by.
NOTE: It is important to get the correct hot oil level in your bike. Feuling recommends running the oil level 90%-99% full when hot.
NOTE: The oil pick up port is on the right side of the engine. Letting the bike idle or warm up on the kickstand will naturally fill the engine case and skew the oil level in the tank.
|2007 - 2013||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI|
|2007 - 2009||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI|
|2007 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI|
|2015 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL|
|2010 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK|
|2015 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL|
|2015 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Freewheeler FLRT|
|2007 - 2009||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide EFI FLTR|
|2010 - 2013||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Custom FLTRX|
|2015 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Custom FLTRX|
|2015 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Special FLTRXS|
|2011 - 2013||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Ultra FLTRU|
|2016||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Ultra FLTRU|
|2007 - 2013||Harley-Davidson||Road King Classic EFI FLHRC|
|2007||Harley-Davidson||Road King Custom EFI FLHRS|
|2007 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Road King EFI FLHR|
|2007 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Street Glide EFI FLHX|
|2014 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Street Glide Special FLHXS|
|2010 - 2011||Harley-Davidson||Street Glide Trike FLHXXX|
|2009 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG|