Feuling Vented Dipstick for 2006-2017 Harley Dyna - Black
- Ships Within 1 Business Day
Vent excessive pressure from the oil tank through a breather system designed by Feuling for 2006-2017 Harley Dyna Models. Black finish.
Fits: 2006-2017 Harley Dyna models
- Screws into the factory oil fill spout as a stock replacement part
- These breathing dipsticks remove unwanted build-up of blow by, which is found in engines with excessive leakdown through the rings/cylinders (a common issue with large displacement big bore engines)
- Feuling test results show a decrease in engine oil sump levels, more freely/smoother revving engine, increased MPG and decreased blow-by
- Dipsticks vent excessive pressure from the oil tank through a breather system consisting of a filter element and umbrella valve
- Choose from two venting style options when installing the dipstick
- Option 1 is to use the 1/8" NPT breather vent fitting with internal porous filter element (this option gives a clean look; however it can produce an oil misting/residue out of the element on engines with excessive leakdown/blow by)
- Option 2 is to use a quick-disconnect coupler fitting with rubber hose and filter element (this option will run any excessive oil misting/residue through the line and into the filter element, but does requires disconnecting the fitting in order to check the oil)
- For Option 2, Feuling recommends routing the line up the frame rail, up under the seat/abs area then back down along the right side frame rail and the filter element can fit cleanly between the engine/trans matting area on the inside of the lower right frame rail
- There are two ways to read the oil level with this dipstick, with the bike on the jiffy stand (FHS) or the bike upright and level (FHU)
- If reading the dipstick with the bike on the jiffy stand you will take your reading from the dimples labeled FHS (Full Hot Stand)
- When reading the dipstick with the bike upright and level you will take the reading from the dimples labeled FHU (Full Hot Upright)
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: This dipstick does get hot; use a glove when checking oil level.
NOTE: Feuling highly recommends staying off the rev limiter to help maintain ring seal and minimize blow by.
NOTE: It is important to get the correct hot oil level in your bike. Feuling recommends running the oil level 90%-99% full when hot.
NOTE: The oil pick up port is on the right side of the engine. Letting the bike idle or warm up on the kickstand will naturally fill the engine case and skew the oil level in the tank.
|2008 - 2017||Harley-Davidson||Fat Bob FXDF|
|2007 - 2009||Harley-Davidson||Low Rider EFI FXDL|
|2015 - 2017||Harley-Davidson||Low Rider EFI FXDL|
|2016 - 2017||Harley-Davidson||Low Rider S FXDLS|
|2006 - 2017||Harley-Davidson||Street Bob FXDB|
|2006 - 2014||Harley-Davidson||Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI|
|2006 - 2010||Harley-Davidson||Super Glide EFI FXDI|
|2006||Harley-Davidson||Super Glide FXD35|
|2012 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Switchback FLD|
|2006 - 2008||Harley-Davidson||Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI|
|2010 - 2017||Harley-Davidson||Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI|