Burly Brawler Front & Rear Crash Guard Set for 2009-2023 Harley Touring
Cover your Bagger from those side trips with Burly's Front & Rear Crash Guard Set. The Brawler Crash Guard set includes a front bar and crash bars to protect the bags. They are TIG welded for max durability with a black powder coat finish with 7 Gauge Mild Steel Mount/Gussets. Ride hard, but do it with style!
Fits: 2009-2023 Harley Bagger
- Sleek and stylish crash bars for newcomers and veterans alike
- Includes a crash bar for the front and crash bars to protect the bags
- Innovative design with replaceable Delrin sliders for a quality look that protects the bike if there’s ever a time the bike goes down
- TIG welded for max durability
- 7 Gauge Mild Steel Mount/Gussets
- Replaceable Delrin sliders
- 1/2”-13 mm Socket Head Cap Screw hardware included
Note: For '09 - '13 Road Glide models, the Burly crash bar kit does not integrate with the original lower fairing support brackets. Installation requires fabrication of new lower fairing support brackets (not includded).
Note: Front chin spoiler on some models may need to be removed or replaced with an oil cooler cover to install the Burly crash bar kit.
Note: Installation of the Burly Brand crash bar kit on '09 - '13 Road Glide and Street Glide models requires replacing the lower (left and right) saddlebag supports with H-D part numbers 49194-09A and 90781-09A.
Note: Due to interference from water cooling lines, the crash bar kit does not fit Twin-Cooled touring models.
Note: For '15 - '22 Road Glide models, except '18 - '22 FLTRXSE CVO Road Glide, '21 - '22 FLTRXS Road Glide Special and '22 FLTRXST Road Glide ST, installation requires new lower fairing support bracketry because the crash bar kit does not integrate with the original lower fairing support brackets. Recommends a singular fairing support bracket (not included), H-D P/N 47200354, BRKT, FR FAIR, SPRT ASSY, BLK and any necessary hardware.