Beringer Brake Rotors for 2000-Up Harley
- HD4LGi / HD4LDi
- Contact for Availability
Frequently bought together:
Beringer brake rotors combine all the important points to ensure optimum performance with effective and consistent braking. Through the use of High grade precision ground stainless steel friction discs and a high-performance aluminum alloy carrier, a weight saving of 20% is achieved. Designed to fit with hub mount wheel applications. Select correct rotor size and desired finish.
Fits: 2000-Up Harley Models for Hub Mount Wheels - 12.6" (320mm) for radial calipers and big brake adapters
- Rotors combine all the important points to ensure optimum performance with effective and consistent braking
- 3 sizes for hub mount wheel applications
- 12.6" (320mm) rotors can be used when running our radial caliper mounts and adapters with aftermarket radial calipers.
- 11.8 rotors will fit both front and rear applications but we do not recommend floating rotors on the rear because the carriers will degrade quickly do to forward drive torque.
- High grade precision ground stainless steel friction discs
- High-performance aluminum alloy carrier
NOTE: Beringer rotors cannot be used with stock HD calipers because the buttons will hit the bottom of the pads and stock caliper.