AIM VP-SDR V2 LIGHT Performance Clutch for Harley Touring M8
- Ships within 1 Business Day
Quickly and easily add some extra clamping force to your factory clutch set-up with the AIM VP-SDR Cutch.
- '17 and later Touring Models
- '13 and later CVO 110' Motor Models
- '13 and later Tri-Glide and Free Wheeler
- '15 -'17 Ultra Limited Low and Electra Glide Classic Low Models
- '15 -'17 110' Softail Models
- With the OEM 2013, 2017-2021 M8 springs, it handles up to 140 lbs-ft of torque. Screamin' Eagle springs will result in higher torque capacity.
- High torque capacity yet slimmer profile and less weight than the previous SDR.
- 15 minute installation.
- Install through the derby cover without removing the primary cover.
- No modifications needed.
NOTE: Clutch must be centered with the derby cover opening. Any offset derby cover opening will cause issues with clearance. Please double check with your application to make sure the clutch basket is centered with the derby cover opening.
This new VP-SDR V2 has more clearance than before and will work with most standard and CVO Harley Davidson derby covers. No spacer required if using said factory equipped derby covers.