LA Choppers 14" Hammerhead Handlebars for 2015-2020 Harley Road Glide - Black
- Ships Within 1 Business Day
Looking to give your Road Glide a T-Bar feel, but don't want to completely block the screen and relocate the ignition switch? The Hammerhead bars might be an option for you. They are a beefy 1.5" O.D tubing with 1-1/4" in the clamp area and 1" for stock hand controls. Their overall width measures 30.5" and 5.5" of pullback giving you an aggressive riding position.
Fits: 2015-2020 Harley Road Glide or Road King Special (1-1/4" Clamping Area, Accepts Stock Clamps)
- A T-Bar look and feel, but without having to modify their bike
- Utilize the same pointed tip as the popular Grande Prime Ape
- Measure at 1.5-inches in diameter with a 1 1/4" diameter clamping area, and 3 1/2" on center knurling
- Beefy killer look and insanely comfortable!
- Black Finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
14" Rise, 30.5" Width, 5.5" Pullback
|2018 - 2020||Harley-Davidson||CVO Road Glide Custom FLTRXSE|
|2015 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE|
|2015 - 2020||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Custom FLTRX|
|2020||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Limited FLTRK|
|2015 - 2020||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Special FLTRXS|
|2016 - 2019||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Ultra FLTRU|
|2017 - 2020||Harley-Davidson||Road King Special FLHRXS|