Brocks Performance Bagger Swingarm for 2009-2022 Harley Touring - Black
- Contact for Availability
Brocks Black Performance Bagger Swingarm for 2009-2022 Harley Touring. What do you get when you combine 25 years of sportbike drag racing and innovation with a V-Twin industry cry for a swingarm that can handle the ever-increasing demands of ultra-powerful baggers? Introducing the Performance Bagger Swingarm™, by Brock’s Performance. Leaning heavily on technology proven in the ‘stupid fast’ turbocharged sportbike area, our tubing, bracing, billet aluminum ends and 28mm Chromoly axle configuration routinely control 750 hp/350 ft-lb no wheelie bar missiles in 6 second/220MPH action.
Adapting this winning combination for smooth operation and long street life for your FL, we installed replaceable PTFE® lined spherical bearings from Worldwide Bearings at the pivot loops. Adding a bit of flexibility to the stance and chassis tunability in the rear, billet 3-position shock mounts (1/2-13 thread) are standard allowing for stock height, -1”, and -2” mounting positions. Speaking of flexibility, check out the billet bolt-on brake stay designed to function with the OEM brake hanger. In fact, Brock’s Performance Bagger swingarm is 100% bolt-on using your OEM rear wheel, spacers, and pulley or your favorite aftermarket replacement rear wheel.
Don’t forget the extra 3” length can be worth as much as 3 tenths improvement in the 1/4 mile. The bottom line, weighing in at a little over 1/2 the weight of the OEM swingarm and built to handle as much power as you can throw at it, moving/bent axles can now be a thing of the past, and you can look great and go faster too.
Fits: 2009-2022 Harley FLHT/FLHR/FLHX/FLTRX/FLTRU/FLTRK Models - 25mm Axle
- Handcrafted 6061-T6 aluminum extended swingarm
- 100% bolt-on design can be used with OEM rear wheel, caliper, spacers and associated components
- Offset pivot mount increases oil pan clearance
- Offset mounting allows use of longer shocks
- Proprietary custom extrusion made exclusively for Brock's Performance
- Extends wheelbase from stock to 3 inches over
- Designed for use in high-power, high-torque applications
- Includes centerless ground hollow 4130 chromoly axle
- Reversible billet aluminum axle adjusters for easy wheel adjustments
- Includes caliper bracket for use with OEM calipers
- PTFE® lined spherical bearings from Worldwide Bearings preinstalled
- Includes bushings to use the OEM 3/4” pivot shaft
- Interior swingarm width measures 10 7/8” at the axle (accepts 200 series rear tire on 6.75” wide rim with chain conversion)
- 42% weight savings vs OEM swingarm (see the 'technical' tab for details)
- Designed, machined, and assembled in the USA
- Black powder coated finish
- 3-position shock mounts allow flexibility in ride height (stock, -1”, -2”)
- Compatible with shock lengths up to 12.75”
- 13” shocks will fit but must be used in the -1” or -2” position
(See West Coast Bagger for longer shock)
Exhaust Clearance Note: Due to potential changes in suspension geometry, additional clearance around the muffler may be required to avoid interference with the axle on some exhaust systems.
Attention: When spacing Bagger rear wheel, the overall width including spacers, brake hanger, etc. Must be: 10.875 in +.020in/-.000in / (276.22mm +.50mm/-.00mm)