S&S P93 Completed Panhead Engine for 1970-1999 Harley - Alternator/Generator
Frequently bought together:
Retro look with updated technology. One of the coolest looking engines of all times, but with 21st century engineering. Built to be run!
- Natural crankcases and stock-looking silver powder-coated cylinders
- S&S hydraulic valve train with roller rocker arms
- S&S billet timer and S&S Super Stock single-fire ignition system protect engine with a three-step break-in rev-limiter for first 24-hours of operation
- Has correct length sprocket shaft for 1970-up primary and transmission
- Includes oil filter mount at generator location
- Accepts 66-84 exhaust systems
- 66-84 intake ports with O-ring inlets
- 93" displacement, 8.5:1 compression , 4-1/2" stroke, 3-5/8" bore
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.