Frequently bought together:
- Kits are available in chrome and powder-coat black steel
- Simple bolt-on installation; comes with mounting hardware
- Designed for OEM and most aftermarket stock length shocks
- 97-13 FLHT models are lowered approximately 1"; 85-96 FLHT, FLT models are lowered approximately 1.5" using OEM air shocks (not for FLHX, FLHRCI, FLHRS/SI models)
- 91-14 FXD models are lowered approximately 1" (not for FXDB, FXDL, FXDS, FXDXT)
- 86-14 XL models are lowered approximately 1"; wheel travel is reduced 1/2" for stock (not for Hugger and 883C or 1200C Custom Deluxe, 883L, 1200L, 1200N, XL50, 1200X)
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Rear lowering kits are not to be used in conjunction with "shorty" shocks or "low-profile" shocks.
NOTE: Fender-to-belt and tire clearance must be checked along with frame and exhaust clearance. Saddlebags may require spacing.